Your 100% Satisfaction is our 100% Guarantee!
You have a question? You have a problem?
To Get Rid of Pests –
Call Plank Pest@
Termite Control & Elimination
Termites are a constant threat to your home.
We offer state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible, extermination methods to remove termites from your home of and reduce the possibility of future infestations.
Termite are especially aggressive as temperatures warm up . And wet conditions provide the ideal conditions for these dangerous pests. Termites invade millions of homes each year and the resulting damage is usually not covered by homeowners insurance.
Watch for telltale signs of termite activity and be ready to act promptly to protect your home.
Here are some important signs:
* Mud tunneling around wood structures.
* Darkening or blistering of wood structures.
* Wood becoming extremely thin.
* A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
* Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings).
* Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
* Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces.
* Discarded wings from swarmer’s.
What can you do to help protect your home?
These steps can make a big difference in termite prevention:
* Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and a/c units
* Divert water from foundation
* Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
* Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
* Get rid of standing water on roof
* Keep all vents clear and open
* Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
* Keep firewood, lumber, or paper away from foundation or crawl space
* Get rid of stumps and debris near house
* Place screens on outside vents
* Check decks and wooden fences for damage
* Wood on your home shouldn’t contact the soil
* Do not stack firewood or lumber against your home
* Keep tree branches, shrubbery and ground covering well trimmed and away from you house
* Reduce humidity in crawl spaces with proper ventilation.
* Eliminate moisture from around the foundation of your home
* Divert water away from the house by using proper downspouts and gutters
Termite problems only get worse with time.
Schedule a no-obligation inspection today. Don’t delay.
- Even the toughest colonies can’t stand up to our Sentricon system.
- The sooner you act, the sooner we can eliminate the problem.
- We’ll recommend an effective termite solution, backed by the strongest guarantee in the business.
- After the initial termite service your home will be inspected annually, or more if you request it
- If the problem persists, we’ll re-treat your home at no extra cost until the termites are gone.
No problems, no pests — We guarantee it!
We service most of the central Missouri area including: Belle, Bland, Boss, Bourbon, Bunker, Cherryville, Crocker, Cuba, Dixon, Edgar Springs, Fort Leonard Wood, Huzzah, Iberia, Leasburg, Lebanon, Licking, Montauk, Newburg, Owensville, Richland, Rolla, Salem, St. James, St. Robert, Steelville, Sullivan, Viburnum, Vichy, Vienna, Waynesville and other communities.
As a professional pest management company,
we are State Licensed and Fully Insured.
Act today for Termite Control, FHA/USDA/ FDA/Termite Inspections, Bed Bug Treatment, Cockroach Exterminator, House Ant Control, Rodent Removal (Mice/Rats), Brown Recluse Spider Control, Spider Control, Flea Control, Lawn Spray For Fleas, Lawn Spray for Ticks, Wasp Removal, Hornet Removal, Lady Bug Control, and much much more!
Contact Plank Termite & Pest Control at any of the numbers shown below.