It is possible for mice and rats to create a breeding ground in your home by finding food and shelter in your living space. If you suspect that rodents have taken over your home, it can be scary and make you feel uneasy. Rodents can carry diseases that can make humans or animals very sick if not fatal. Therefore, it is important to take immediate action if you notice any signs of a rodent infestation in your home. Here are some signs that you might have a mouse or rat infestation:
- Rodent droppings were found around food packages, in drawers or cupboards, and under the sink.
- Unusual noises like scratching, gnawing, or scampering noises coming from your walls, attic, or crawl spaces during the night.
- Signs of chewed food packaging.
- Holes chewed through walls and floors that create entry points into the home.
- A strong, unpleasant smell which can indicate a rodent infestation. Rats and mice produce urine and feces that emit a distinct odor, particularly in enclosed areas.
Early detection of rat and mice infestations is crucial for effective pest control. It is best to seek a professional pest control service like Plank Termite and Pest Control to ensure a thorough and safe removal of rodents from your premises. Always remember, that prevention is key. Maintain cleanliness, seal potential entry points, and promptly address any signs of rodent activity.\
If you suspect rodent control might be necessary, Plank Termite and Pest Control is here for you. Rats or mice can enter your home or business through the smallest of openings. They can severely damage the structure, carry diseases, and contaminate food. The quicker they are removed, the quicker you can have the peace of mind you deserve.